Come watch the Red Bull Rampage Live at Trails End
Kickoff for our Run, Ride and Hike!! Wednesdays are the new nights for social outdoor adventure! Each Wednesday group runs, rides and hikes will leave Trails End, enjoy the great outdoors and finish up with a happy hour on food and beer at Trails End Taproom.
This ski/bike swap and party is hosted by Trails End Taproom!
- Local bike and ski shops will be available to sell their discounted seasonal items.
- Swap will mostly be ski and cycling gear but other high-quality gear is welcome.
- The public is welcome to host their own swap table for $20 fee. They keep 100% of anything sold.
-If you don't want to host a table, drop off your gear prior to the event. Mountain Equipment Recyclers will price for you and you receive 80% of anything sold. Remaining 20% to the three charities! Anything not sold will be picked up by you when event is over.
- Live music!
We are turning TWO and still working out the details, but just know that when we plan, we plan well... just saying! Like this event and watch for details as we publish them. Until then you can plan on:
Friday Pre-Party with Music and super special beer
- Music all day
- Super happy hour on all taps at certain times
- Bike demos
- BEER, BEER and more Special BEER
- Super special Trailblazers Day
- Time with our GIVE! recipients
Come check out some decked out custom vans and talk to the owners about what they have done. Vote on the vans in different categories and help the owners win some stuff!
If you are a van owner and want to highlight your van, PM us or email us at questions@trailsendtaproom with some details about your awesome van.
~Jazzy Chords lightly battered with a side of polyrhythmic infused mustard dijon.
~Music drizzled in our housemade tangy funk sauce with a fat side of jazz.
~Soulful Original Tunes sung by Chantil
~Tasty Covers of only the finest selection!